Porsche Driver's Selection now celebrates the launch of the new Porsche 911 Turbo S with the brand new Turbo Collection.
Clothing, timepieces, and accessories with a dynamic vibe.
See a few of our favourite items from the Collection below:
Unisex Jacket - Dark Blue - £248.00
- Decorative reflective Turbo and Porsche print.
- Two zippered side pockets.
- One zippered chest pocket.
- One zippered inner pocket with media support for your headphones.
- Zippered side seams with mesh lining for ventilation.
Unisex Sweatshirt - Dark Blue - £98.00
- Sweatshirt with Turbo logotype.
- Side seams in V-shape from armhole to hem.
- Decorative reflective turbo and Porsche print on chest.
Collector's T-shirt - Dark Blue - £40.00
- Porsche 911 Turbo S front print.
- Packed in an exclusive metal box, imprinted with the same motif.
- Postcard with the same motif, as well as further explanations of it.
- Super soft T-shirt quality.
- 100% cotton.
Unisex Slides - Dark Blue - £40.00
- Strap with Turbo debossement and Porsche print in silver and mesh lining.
- The contoured footbed and lightweight feel keeps you comfortable while traveling, in the gym or at home.
- Available in size 36-47.
Classic Chronograph - £600.00
- Silver dial with Night Blue outline and sub-dials, Red highlights, date display at 3 o'clock
- 44mm case in fine satin stainless steel, screwed tube, and crown with Porsche Crest
- Night Blue textile strap, stainless steel buckle
- Ronda movement with 4 jewels, Swiss made, 10 ATM waterproof
- Integrated stop and date function, hour/ minute, small sub-second (6 o’clock), small sub-30 minute counter, small sub-12 hours counter (12 o‘clock), 1/10 Sec. centre-chrono-counter.
Model Cars 1:43 & 1:18
-1:43 911 Turbo S, GT Silver metallic/Black - £43.00
-1:43 911 Turbo S Cabrio, GT Silver metallic/Black/red - £43.00
-1:18 911 Turbo S, GT Silver metallic/Black - £100.00
-1:18 911 Turbo S, Black - price TBC
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here