Porsche Driver's Selection now celebrates the launch of the new Porsche 911 Turbo S with the brand new Turbo Collection.
Clothing, timepieces, and accessories with a dynamic vibe.
See a few of our favourite items from the Collection below:
Unisex Jacket - Dark Blue - £248.00
- Decorative reflective Turbo and Porsche print.
- Two zippered side pockets.
- One zippered chest pocket.
- One zippered inner pocket with media support for your headphones.
- Zippered side seams with mesh lining for ventilation.
Unisex Sweatshirt - Dark Blue - £98.00
- Sweatshirt with Turbo logotype.
- Side seams in V-shape from armhole to hem.
- Decorative reflective turbo and Porsche print on chest.
Collector's T-shirt - Dark Blue - £40.00
- Porsche 911 Turbo S front print.
- Packed in an exclusive metal box, imprinted with the same motif.
- Postcard with the same motif, as well as further explanations of it.
- Super soft T-shirt quality.
- 100% cotton.
Unisex Slides - Dark Blue - £40.00
- Strap with Turbo debossement and Porsche print in silver and mesh lining.
- The contoured footbed and lightweight feel keeps you comfortable while traveling, in the gym or at home.
- Available in size 36-47.
Classic Chronograph - £600.00
- Silver dial with Night Blue outline and sub-dials, Red highlights, date display at 3 o'clock
- 44mm case in fine satin stainless steel, screwed tube, and crown with Porsche Crest
- Night Blue textile strap, stainless steel buckle
- Ronda movement with 4 jewels, Swiss made, 10 ATM waterproof
- Integrated stop and date function, hour/ minute, small sub-second (6 o’clock), small sub-30 minute counter, small sub-12 hours counter (12 o‘clock), 1/10 Sec. centre-chrono-counter.
Model Cars 1:43 & 1:18
-1:43 911 Turbo S, GT Silver metallic/Black - £43.00
-1:43 911 Turbo S Cabrio, GT Silver metallic/Black/red - £43.00
-1:18 911 Turbo S, GT Silver metallic/Black - £100.00
-1:18 911 Turbo S, Black - price TBC
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at
. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
**Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here.