Porsche Centre Wilmslow currently has a vast range of Porsche Approved Pre-Owned models, all showcased in the back showroom of the Centre.
Every Porsche that bears the Porsche Approved seal has been professionally prepared by our Porsche-trained Technicians using only Porsche Genuine Parts. Thanks to the documented vehicle history, Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance (mobility guarantee), we ensure more than just certified quality.
Our commitment to our Porsche Approved Pre-Owned models:
- A minimum of 24 months Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance*
- The vehicle has been inspected in compliance with out 111-point checklist
- All rectification work has been performed by Porsche-trained Technicians using only Porsche Genuine Parts
- All routine servicing and maintenance due within the next three months or 3,000 miles will have been carried out as a minimum
- A minimum of 12 months MOT**
- Fitment of N-rated tyres to a minimum remaining tread depth of 3mm
- Body refinishing to exacting Porsche standards
- A full valet and final quality inspection
To view our selection of Porsche Approved Pre-Owned models, please visit our Centre. If you’re interested in a particular model, we would be delighted to arrange a demonstration drive*** for you.
*an element of which may be optional
**for cars over 36 months old
***age and licence restrictions apply
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here